photo z3copy_zps6b8a5f42copy_zps942c5d66.png

9.4.13

100 things about me

I thought I would copy my dear ellie over on this blog who copied my other dear cousin Olea on this blog and do 100 random things about me!

1// Im a mormon to the bone tehe
2// I am a maori
3// I dont have a particular favorite color but I prefer white and I like light brown
4// I like supreme cheese thick crust pizza hut pizza's
5// Strawberry milkshakes from burger king are legit amaze balls
6// The only things I really want in life is a return missionary, kids, a temple marriage and a nice house
7// My favorite scripture is in 1 Samuel 16:17
8// My favorite quote is "Be your own kind of Beautiful"
9// My best friends are Olea, Ellen, My dad and Antarge
10// In year 9 I had 3 best friends named Tamati, Teina and Pera
11// Im only 14 but I act like Im 30
12// I cant wait to get grey hair so I can match my clothes in the temple
13// I literally bear my testimony every single sunday!!! I love bearing my testimony!!!
14// Im fluent 2 languages (english and maori lol)
15// Im really close to my dad
16// I had a boyfriend on bebo when I was 12 hahahhahahahahahaahaha but we're good friends and just laugh about it cmu!
17// I went through a one year period of my life where all I wanted to do was grow up and date boys cmu! I wore mini shorts and all that stuff!
18// That one year period was a huge learning experience for me and I changed drastically
19// Im the best stalker ever...
20// I love kapa haka but I dont think I'll continue doing it after I finish school
21// My role models are my dad, Lisi Walters, Rylee Blake Greening, And all the elder ladies in 3rd ward
22// I dont like Facebook... But I have it to talk to my family over seas and people I don't see very often
23// I dont look anything like my age
24// The reason I wrote this is so my future husband can read it hahahhahahahahahahah
25// My favorite place in this world is the temple
26// I feel so free in the temple and Its like I get a break from all the world and just meditate
26// Sometimes I wish I was Edward Cullens girlfriend lol
27// Im a really busy person
28// I love to eat
29// Im saving for my mission
30// My favorite passtime is reading
31// My favorite books are The Book of Mormon, and the twilight series (dont you judge me)
32// My life is so simple its not funny but its so busy though!!
33// I performed in my first Matatini this year I was going to watch a practice then my friend made me join lol
34// I go to Te Karaka Area School
35// I love babies I want my mum to have another one...
36// When I grow up I want to have a family like the one on Good luck charlie
37// I weigh more than I look
38// My favorite shoes are my black combat boots and my havaiannas which just broke a couple days ago!!!!
39// I know who I'm gonna marry hahaha
40// I want to be an author when I grow up
41// I love chicken shish from Anatolia
42// I want my proposal and wedding to be amaaaaaaaazzziiiiiinnngg like no kidding out of this world amazing
43// My brothers and sisters are Sloane, Keenan, Awe, Cyene and Shane
45// My mum and dads names are Henare and Tawera
46// My favorite earrings are these fake pearls I got from the Chinese shop cmu
47// Favorite fruits are pineapple, feijoa and nectarines or peaches
48// I'm 5'7
49// I like ma men tall cmu
50// I love the equation 6x7
51// I like romance, disney and fantasy books&movies
52// Favorite singers are Andrea Bocelli, Mormon tabernacle choir, Maisey Rika
53// I used to lie all the time and tell everyone I was 13 when I was 12 haha
54// Im really confident in myself and I don't get embarrassed that easily
55// mY FrIeNd IeS Ka@ta
56// I like cleaning but when people tell me to I hate it? If that makes sense
57// I love snuggling up with a good book next to the fire on a rainy day
58// I want to learn how to play the piano
59// When I grow up mine and my husbands song will be Turning page - Sleeping at last hahahah
60// Dont want to brag or anything but Ive won DUX 5 times :D
61// I want longer hair even though my hair is pretty long
62// I have little baby eyelashes -_-
63// My shoe size is 7-8 in NZ measurement thingy
64// I have so many scars on my face! But I just embrace them tehe
65// I only have four toes
66// I just lied hahahahahahahha
67// I love ed sheeran and ron weasley... I would actually marry them if they were return missionaries
68// I dont swear but when I was going through my phase I did sometimes :/
69// dis girl loves me some tropical juice
70// I used to hang out with boys all the time
71// I like make-up but barely wear it out
72// I love my school
73// Never done drugs or smoked or drunk alcohol except for the time when I was 11 this drunk lady gave it to me and I thought it was juice :/ ngeeeehhhh I repented straight away
74// I hate sucking at things...
75// Apparently Im a perfectionist
76// My favourite words are ooh guuurrlll and dangit
78// I love coconut, vanilla and strawberry perfumes
79// I love my life and wouldn't change it ever
80// Im a creative crafty person
81// I need to not be so loud
82// Im right handed
83// Brown eyes
84// I dont notice the colour of peoples eyes until someone tells me
85// I like animals and hate watching people be cruel to them
86// I like to laugh
87// I love to smile
88// I like to sing in the shower
89// I have a passion for photography
90// I would like to travel to Italy, London and Utah
91// I have high expectations of myself
92// I dont like tattoos
93// If I could rewind time I would but then I wouldn't because it made me the person I am today
94// I was born in my bubble
95// My full name is Te Hurutea-a-Rangi Tawera Tahuri
96// I have been to America and Australia
97// Birthdate is 29.06.1998
98// My full name in english means The white glow of the heavens Venus Turn about
99// I was born white
100// But now Im black :D

That was hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment